UsageVarious Types of Filters
Dispenser filters for hydrogen vehicle focused hydrogen stations have a high pressure resistance and can withstand 100Mpa pressure. They have an outstanding filtration accuracy rating of 2μ. This mesh is developed and produced by sintering the metal fibers pressurized at 100 Ma.
For fuel cell vehicle filters, residual stresses often produced after welding are removed via the bright annealing process. This allows the fuel cell to take minimal deterioration of its performance and life expectancy. Using this mesh that has a filtration accuracy of １μ～, we are capable of producing your desired dimensions.
Vantech is highly knowledgeable in the properties of metallic meshes and utilizes its ever expanding experiences and technology. We continue our manufacturing while also pursuing the possibilities of filters in other areas such as products relating to automobiles, water supply rectifiers, solenoid valves, pneumatic pressure machines, etc.
- Capable of designing and manufacturing without a blue print.
- We handle a wide range, from a single order to mass production.
- We support the Research and Development of expanding applications.
Introducing Standard Filter and Strainer products
Filter and Strainer Production
- 2020.04.20News NoticeNotice of Temporary Closure
- 2020.04.10News NoticeHoliday closing dates
- 2020.03.25News Notice ProductsUploaded a New Video
- 2020.01.17News Notice Recent Event 未分類AHR Expo 2020
- 2020.01.6News Notice Recent EventAutomotive World 2020
- 2019.02.21Recent EventFC EXPO 2019
- 2019.02.7Recent EventReport of AHR Expo 2019
- 2019.01.7Recent EventAHR 2019 Exhibit
- 2018.12.28NoticeRenewal of website
- 2018.11.20Recent EventReport of Chillventa 2018
- 2018.11.20Notice Recent ReportChillventa (Germany) 2018, exhibition report
- 2018.08.18Recent EventWaiting for you at Chillventa 2018